Senate Bill 231, Act No. 367 - Firearm Transfer Form
- Provides relative to the transfer of firearms for the violation of a protective order. (10/1/18).
- Provides mechanism for hearing in open court to determine what guns are owned and transfer to 3rd party.
2018 - Senate Bill 231, Act No. 367
Instructions for Defendant/Restrained Party
Third Party Firearm Transfer Form
- Pay Fees, Fines and Taxes
- Printable Forms
- TPSO App
- Protective Orders
- LSA - Sheriff's Scholarship Program
- Public Safety Tips
- Live Scans
- How to Identify a SCAM.
- Crime Stoppers
- Emergency Contact Info
- Helpful Links
- Public Information Requests
- Criminal Records Request
- Crime Victim Reparations
- CYBER Crimes