HAMMOND, LA - (September 13, 2018) - Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Daniel Edwards reports the following:
On Monday, September 10, 2018, at approximately 6:30 p.m., the owner of Z Equipment, located in Hammond, LA., locked the gates to his business and went home for the day.
Upon his return at approximately 7:55 a.m. the next morning, he found the lock to the security gate cut off and several pieces of equipment from his inventory missing. Four Zero Turn Husqvarna mowers and one Husqvarna Lawn Tractor were taken from his property between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 7:55 a.m.
Sheriff Edwards is asking the public's assistance in gathering information regarding this incident. A cash reward through Crime Stoppers may be available for information leading up to an arrest and/or recovery of the stolen equipment.
Detective Cameron P. Crockett @ 985-902-2040 or 985-981-9091 is the lead investigator on this case. Crime Stoppers 800.554.5245.
1. MZT 61 in. Husqvarna Zero Turn Mower Serial # 0719117B001950
2. MZ 54 in. Husqvarna Zero Turn Mower Serial # 022018B002054
3. MZ 48 in. Husqvarna Zero Turn Mower Serial # 00121817B002575
4. Z 248 F in. Husqvarna Zero Turn Mower Serial # 052517A003265
5. RZ 3016 in. Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower Serial # 042616C002384
6. YT 48 DEXLS Husqvarna Lawn Tractor Serial # 052517A003265