Report A Crime
If you would like to report a crime, please contact us by phone at (985) 345-6150.
If it is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you would like to submit anonymous information about a crime to local law enforcement, you may do so online through Crime Stoppers of Tangipahoa or by calling 1-800-888-5245. You can also download the “P3 Tips” app to submit and track the status of tips on your smartphone.
- Pay Fees, Fines and Taxes
- HOW DO I FILL OUT A THIRD PARTY FIREARM TRANSFER FORM
- HOW TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT OR COMMENDATION
- HOW TO RECEIVE ALERTS FROM THE TPSO
- HOW DO I OBTAIN A PROTECTIVE ORDER
- VINE LINK
- SHERIFF'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - PRINTABLE FORM
- Public Safety Tips
- REPORT A CRIME
- LIVESCAN & FINGERPRINTING
- HOW TO IDENTIFY A SCAM
- SUBMIT A TIP - CRIME STOPPERS OF TANGIPAHOA
- Emergency Contact Info
- Helpful Links
- HOW TO SUBMIT A PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST
- SUBMIT A CRIMINAL RECORDS REQUEST
- APPLY FOR CRIME VICTIM RAPRATIONS
- LEARN ABOUT BIAS BASE POLICING