TO PAY PROPERTY TAXES AND FEES ONLINE
2022 PROPERTY TAX DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 31, 2022
CLICK BELOW TO PAY FEES AND PROPERTY TAXES ON LINE:
- Credit / Debit Cards Accepted: Master Card, VISA, Discover, American Express. Total fee is 3.99% of total transaction
- Check Payments: ACH check payments are accepted.
Pay Property Taxes
2022 AD VALOREM PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2022
Annual tax notices are mailed to Tangipahoa Parish property owners in November each year, and payment is due by December 31st.
ONLINE: Online payments can be made by clicking the "Pay Property Tax" link below. Tax Notice can be searched by Taxpayer Name, Property Address or Assessment Number.
CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express
DEBIT CARDS: All ATM/Debit Cards
CHECKS: ACH check payments are accepted.
COURIER: Payments submitted through a courier service should be shipped to the TPSO Tax Collector, 313 E. Oak Street, Amite, LA 70422.
IN PERSON: Payments can be submitted in person at one of the following locations of the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office between 8am – 4pm Monday through Friday.
313 E. Oak Street in Amite, LA
15475 Club Deluxe Road in Hammond, LA
308 Avenue G in Kentwood, LA
54043 Highway 1062 in Loranger, LA
ALL PROPERTY TAX PAYMENTS ARE DUE December 31, 2022
Deadline for payment of Ad Valorem Property Taxes is December 31st. Starting February 1st, all unpaid taxes begin accruing interest at a rate of 1% per month until paid. There will also be additional cost associated with the collection process and tax sale. If a property is sold at the tax sale, the Owner is subject to lose Homestead Exemption. Property sold at the tax sale may be redeemed up to three (3) years from the date of the tax sale recordation. The Owner must contact the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office to redeem the property. A 5% penalty and 1% interest charge per month will apply at redemption.
HAVE A MORTGAGE? Homeowners are encourage to contact their Mortgage Lender prior to submitting tax payment to confirm escrow and avoid duplicate payment.
DID NOT RECEIVE A TAX NOTICE? If you have purchased/acquired property within the last year and did not receive a tax notice, the tax notice may have been mailed to the prior owner. Visit the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office website (www.tpso.org) to view the notice and/or pay taxes.
For questions regarding the assessed value or assessment classification of your property, please contact the Tangipahoa Parish Assessor’s Office at (985) 748-7181.
- HOW TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT OR COMMENDATION
- Pay Fees, Fines and Taxes
- HOW TO RECEIVE ALERTS FROM THE TPSO
- HOW DO I FILL OUT A THIRD PARTY FIREARM TRANSFER FORM
- SAFETY TIPS
- HOW DO I OBTAIN A PROTECTIVE ORDER
- LEARN ABOUT BIAS BASE POLICING
- VINE LINK
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS
- SHERIFF'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - PRINTABLE FORM
- Public Safety Tips
- REPORT A CRIME
- LIVESCAN & FINGERPRINTING
- HOW TO IDENTIFY A SCAM
- SUBMIT A TIP - CRIME STOPPERS OF TANGIPAHOA
- Emergency Contact Info
- Helpful Links
- HOW TO SUBMIT A PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST
- SUBMIT A CRIMINAL RECORDS REQUEST
- APPLY FOR CRIME VICTIM RAPRATIONS
- Property and Evidence Returns